Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Daily Three 11/27: Black Friday

Well, so it was a good run. There was a point there were I thought that I was going to be able to not miss a day. But, after 13, or so, posts, here we are.

I forgot to post yesterday, and am barely making this one on time. No, this is not a sign of the end. This music blog will never die. It shows our grit and toughness. This is a tribute to our entire team. And so on.


Sum 41 - Fat Lip

Ya, this is what we're gonna hit you all with.

I know, I know, I am not going to break down any walls or explode anyone's head with this song. We all heard it, we all liked it enough. But its a cool song, and sometimes they need to be revisited.

Fat Lip (You Tube link)


The Fugees - Killing Me Softly

There is a radio station around were I live that has a segment every once in a while called 'Back in the Day Buffet.' I guess that's what you are all eating at today.

Killing Me Softly (You Tube link)


Johnny Cash - Solitary Man

If you are going to eat why not eat good right.

And so you have Johnny Cash making you feel good about being alone.

Solitary Man (You Tube link)

No comments:

Post a Comment