Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Daily Three 11/24: Killer Beas'

So along with being a huge music fan, I am also a huge sports fan. Currently I am excited for the NBA season, and my team is the Minnesota Timberwolves. Although we have been taking a pretty good amount of pot shots over the last few years, things are looking up.

Over the summer we traded for the much maligned Micheal Beasley from the Miami Heat. He is really hitting his stride and playing like the star player he can be. Why do I tell you may ask? Well, that is a question I do not know the answer to.


Wale - 90210

More rap. Fuck you.

90210 (You Tube Link)


Placebo - Every You Every Me

I first heard this song in a skating video a long time ago. I dunno why, it's not really what I would normally like, but something about this song, and kind of Placebo in general, hit me the right way. Pretty good stuff.

Every You Every Me (You Tube Link)


Prince - Raspberry Beret

The artist formerly know as. Well, he is from Minnesota, that could of been why I started with the Mike Beasley ancedote... but it isn't. Sometimes things just turn out in a certain way and there is nothing you can do about it.

Raspberry Beret (You Tube Link)

No comments:

Post a Comment