Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Daily Three 11/20: Speaking of Sara...

...I like good music, but especially good music by pretty girls.


Sara Bareilles - Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay (acoustic)

Whoaaa. I think its the credits to a dvd of a tour of hers or something. Not that it matters, her music is music to my ears. music.




Ana Free - To be With You (acoustic cover)

This is one of those videos, where no matter what I sounded like I'd watch it. You see that little head flick she does at 1:33? Classic.




Amy Winehouse - Rehab (live)

Ya, say what you want, but she is the pinnacle of women singers. One of the best soulful voices ever. Sure the crack didn't help, and she is probably gone for good except for a hard-to-watch comeback when she's 40. But damn, at this point in time, in this video, shes got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment