Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Daily Three 11/18: Already Late

It seemed like it would be easy to put up a simple post of three songs each day. Considering I spent 90% of my day on the internet it should be even easier. But the time I spend on the internet is used strictly for slacking; I wouldn't really work if I actually did stuff.


Kanye West - Late

Suiting, considering the theme of this post. Also his new album drops soon, but there will be a special post to commemorate that.




The Ataris - San Dimas High School Football Rules (acoustic)

Its a cool song, and the video is funny cause the other band member just sits there and messes with his phone.




Electrelane - Gone Under Sea

So how about I just post two today... no? Fine here you go.




Edit: I guess I thought this was going to go up as a Friday post. My time it is Friday already, but I guess I'm off the hook since we are on Google time.

No comments:

Post a Comment